8.3.17

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk & Valentine Lipstick




It's been a long time since I last updated my blog! Hello, I hope you are all doing okay. Many things  and changes has happened during my "one year break". I prefer to not go into details but anyway life must go on and here I am again back with a small and quick review of Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk & Valentine lipsticks.



Last year Charlotte Tilbury launched the Instant Look In A Palette (Natural Beauty) which features "7 glow giving shades". I have been in love with it and have always carried it with me when I travel, following it's successful sell-out launch she created the Seductive Beauty palette which in my opinion is something I would use for night outs. I got mine last year during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale which at that the time came with a tiny sample of her newest mascara, Legendary Lashes.



I am so excited when I saw that Charlotte finally launched a lipstick version of her best-selling Pillow Talk lip liner and another shade called Valentine which was named by her followers on Instagram! It came out before Valentines Day and I can imagine it would have been the perfect gift (at least for me ;)



I remember Bitch Perfect has always been my favourite shade from the CT's lipstick selection and have been my everyday lipstick. Pillow Talk is nude-y pink which gives me my lips but better look and has been my got-to lipstick amongst the two. I guess if I were to pair it up with the Instant Look palette I would use Natural Beauty with Pillow Talk then Seductive Beauty with Valentine. Valentine is a petal-rose pink according to Charlotte but it more of a baby pink for me and something I would pair up with a more intense eye makeup. Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below :)

In the next few weeks I am planning to review the Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit. I ordered it online and on it's way! See you next time, laters