23.3.16

Spring Just Got A Little Sweeter


The official long weekend holiday here in Spain starts tomorrow and wishing I could just chill out and read a book. I am currently reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern but like always it's taking me ages to finish a book, I think it has been at least a month since the night I put it down. It's a good book and I honestly couldn't put it down at night when I first started reading it but like always some things pop out and I forgot the book (even though it's sitting right on my bedside dresser).


Today I originally planned another beauty product shoot but ended up cancelling it due to misbehaving weather issues. Anyway to change the mood I got a sweet bouquet of Lisianthus and Iris for the next shoot.


The next book I will read is; about Yeonmi Park a brave North Korean girl and her story about escaping North Korea to her journey of getting her freedom back (to live a normal life). I was just actually curios about how Pyongyang looks like after watching a documentary about North Korea when I came across her article. 



That's all for now,
enjoy the holidays and I'll be back again with a beauty product review soon!