21.3.16

Instant Glow Spring 2016 Makeup Collection by Clarins



Spring is all about cheery pastels and loads of pretty light colours (and mostly tons of shades of pink!). It's so refreshing to welcome Spring after the long months of cold and chilly weather. Naturally radiant makeup look is currently on trend and sometimes we (I personally do!) just want that refreshing look like "your skin but a better" so right now I'm opting for products that either in emollient / cream form or organic products where I do not need to use moisturisers etc. Today I will be showing you some things that I picked up from Clarin's Spring 2016 Makeup Collection.



I'm gonna start with the Multi-Blush in the colour 05 Rose; a rosy toned cream-to-powder blush which gives a rosy / natural looking-flush and can be applied and blended easily with your fingers.



From left to right Multi-blush 05 Rose, Natural Lip Perfector 07 Toffee Pink Shimmer and Natural Lip Perfector 08 Plum Shimmer



This year Clarins added two more shades to their Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector which is a creamy lip balm / gloss. I am wearing the shade 07 Toffee Pink Shimmer is a pinky-brown with a subtle hint of shimmer and gives me that "my lips but better" kind of looking lips. It looks very natural and I would say it's a Spring appropriate shade, it's creamy like a lipbalm and glossy like a lipgloss but not sticky / tacky but has a light vanilla scent.



Plum? I am not sure I am a fan of red lips or bold lip colour, my lips are very pigmented and darker shades just appears even more darker and I don't like how it looks on me. The next shade I am wearing is 08 Plum Shimmer which I would consider more of an Autumn / Winter shade but with a just a little bit of it can add a light "berry" hint on your lips which reminds me of naturally flushed lips. It can be easily worn in the daytime and just re-apply a little bit more to intensify the colour and achieve a bolder and fuller lips.



My verdict? I love them all! I never tried cream blushes before but learning and seeing how natural it looks on my skin, I would say I am quite impressed. The lip perfectors also earned my 5 stars since they something I would wear when on the go and something that I will moisturise my lips without that the stickiness/tackiness of a lipgloss and it's vainilla scent is too sweet to say no to it. I am curious and would love to try their Natural Glow 5-Colour Eye Shadow Palette  I am quite tempted to try it and hopefully I would be able to review it too. What about you, have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below!

Shop the post: