9.2.16

February



Hello, there! Hello, February! It's been a while since I last made a blog post, crazy how sometimes you just want to finish some tasks that has been left undone for a while. I have so many things that I have already planned and were supposed to do but never had the chance to actually start / finish them.   I can be a bit of a nervous bug (AKA Miss Disorganised) that I always wanted to do so many things but then another thing will pop up and I would actually not be able to finish my previous tasks. I even have many pictures that needed to be edited and posted but I think I'm just going to post them as a "things from 2015 but never made it to the blog" (a little too late but better late than never).





Sometimes we just need a little break to feel a little inspired..



Last Friday we had a short trip to IKEA to get a couple of things I needed for my vanity / office table and dined afterwards at Hanuri (we really love Korean food). If you have seen my latest Facebook updates you probably already knew that I mounted these cuties on my own and yes it did made me feel like I could work as an IKEA handygirl.. during first half an hour! ;)





PS: Remember this Eugenia Kim boater hat? If you have missed it last year, 
it's finally back in stock again!

Shop the post: