2.1.16

Ciaté London The Fashion Edit by Olivia Palermo

IMG_3733

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a wonderful year and NYE celebration, I did! (even though it was just in our terrace at home since I was unfortunately been sick since our arrival back in Marbella and unable to go out in the cold haha). I am going to start 2016 with a new post reviewing Ciaté London's Olivia Palermo nail polish collection.

Olivia Palermo teamed up with Ciaté London to create a carefully selected nail polishes & makeup collection. If you don't know yet I'm a great fan of Olivia Palermo, I love her hair and her style. She is at the top of my favourite IT Girls and when I found out about her nail polish collection I knew I got to have at least a few of them!

IMG_3748

Since the collection launched I have been tempted to get the first 3 shades but didn't want to get a full bottle not knowing the brand. A few weeks ago I finally decided to get this "The Fashion Edit" set of 4 mini bottles of OP's favourite shades in nude, red, burgundy and a deep purple. I think it's a great idea to have this set of 4 mini bottles for a value of one full bottle for 25GBP (about 35€), that's a steal!

IMG_3744

I'm a little strict about nail polish brushes because if the brush is not very good then chances of smudging the nail polish all over my cuticles is high haha (after all I don't like to have to cleanup the smudges since it stains the cuticles).

IMG_3736

I have no complain about the application nor the brush but indeed I am quiet impressed how flattering the shades look on my hands / skintone. I must mention that it lasted about a good week with my Essie All In One Base and Let It Shine Top Coat.

IMG_3751

Sunday's is a powdery pink / nude.

IMG_3753

Hutch a classic red that I am currently wearing.

IMG_3756

Napa Valley is a rich burgundy which reminds me of red wine (and is currently on my Winter essential list!)

IMG_3757

The last one on the the set is the colour Brooklyn a deep purple.

IMG_3726

"A great nail polish is a girl's best friend."

It's a great set for a value of a huge bottle, love the colours and the gel like formula though my only complain is that it takes a while to dry otherwise it's a great addition to your nail polish collection. I purchase mine from Boots but you could also get it from ASOS.

Shop the post:


xo,