20.12.15

Sierra Nevada

IMG_2842

IMG_2841

2015 is almost over, it's also been a year since I started blogging and the next week will be a little bit more busier since I will be in Barcelona to spend the Christmas with my family, it's another short trip but I can't contain my excitement knowing I will also be seeing one of my best friend that I haven't seen in a while..

IMG_2825

IMG_2829

Today I'd like to share our little trip to Granada. Since I started living in the South years ago, Sierra Nevada has been one of my favourite place to visit all year round. It's the place where I saw snow for the first time and felt like being in a completely different world seeing everything covered in white. I always love to go for a weekend trip on my birthday and spend the day in the snow then have a nice dinner and end the day sitting by the fireplace.

IMG_2855

IMG_2863

This time we only came for a day trip and had lunch at one of my favourite restaurant La Antorcha where we had a lovely soup and cook grilled meat on a hot stone. It has been recommended by one of the staff from Hotel Kenia were we previously stayed some time ago and I must admit that the food was amazing and the staff were very friendly, therefore I also recommend you to try the place if you enjoy eating meat and a bowl of homemade soup (if you ever visit Sierra Nevada).

IMG_2836-2



IMG_2897

I am hoping to visit Sierra Nevada sometime next year or after the holidays where everything will be covered in snow and hopefully try to learn how to ski this time!

IMG_2919

IMG_2915-2

I bought these hunter boots last year but I never got the chance to use it and since then has just been sitting inside my closet. I am wearing a size 35-36 Original Wellington Boots for kids since it costs  about half the price of the women's version. In terms of comfort they are okay I would give it a 8/10 because they're a little too heavy but as I got used to wearing them I guess you could say they are much better.

IMG_2834

These are petite friendly and hits about 3-5 inches below my knees whereas the women's Tour version (which I recently got) hits just below my knees which definitely look and fit much better. Speaking of the Tour women's boot.. I like them both but in terms of comfort I prefer the Tour women's, they are lightweight and foldable but the downside is it's a lot more expensive and about twice the price then the kid's version.

IMG_2912-2

IMG_2818-2

IMG_2820


Shop the post:

ESPRIT BLOUSE, TOPSHOP HIGHWAISTED JEANS, ZARA GILLET, HUNTER ORIGINAL WELLINGTON BOOTS (KIDS), CHLOÉ BAG, S. OLIVER WIDE BRIM FEDORA

xo,