4.12.15

My Little Box Christmas Edition

IMG_3157

 Upon my recent online purchase on the official website of L'occitane I got this My Little Christmas Edition box as a gift.

IMG_3170

 The box contains a selection of 5 mini L'occitane hand creams in Cherry Blossom, Delightful Rose, Vanilla Bouquet, Almond and Shea.

IMG_3188

I have tried and tested all their hand creams and in my opinion they are great for all seasons, some of them are light enough to be used in Summer and their Winter hand creams melts like butter which are  not heavy nor greasy.

IMG_3189

I am currently using the shea butter  hand cream in Delightful Rose since I haven't finished the huge tube that came out as a limited edition sometime last Summer. It's hydrating and smells really good, like the real roses!

IMG_3174

IMG_3168

This Christmas Edition is still available online and on stores. If you are living in Spain you can still get the gift box for free with a minimum purchase of 15€ and online with the code MYLITTLE. Enjoy the long weekend!

xo,