5.11.15

Vintage Bicycle

IMG_1897

IMG_1944

IMG_1911

IMG_1958

IMG_1978

IMG_1865

IMG_1900

IMG_1902

IMG_1885

IMG_2032

IMG_2017

Last weekend we went for a short trip to the Algarve in Portugal, which is a couple of hours drive from Marbella. We visited the Ilha do Farol and the Praia da Rocha which is one of the most amazing beach I have been to. The last time I have been to Praia da Rocha was 7 years ago silly because it's actually not very far from where we are staying everytime we are in the Algarve.

I can't believe how time flies and I haven't blogged during the month of October! This shoot was from the last day of summer and I am finally able to finish editing the pictures post it.

The last few days have been quite cold and rainy so we stayed just around Marbella, cooking and baking with my mom and auntie. They came to visit so we have been out a lot showing around places  or maybe going for walks by the beach and mostly spending quality time together. I only see them several times a year so I like to spend as much time with them. They are now on their last week of stay so I'm probably not going to be around much for the next few days. See you for now, hugs

Shop the post:




MAJE DRESS, CHLOÉ BAG, VALIA GABRIEL SANDALS, BICYCLE  FARO BIKES


xo,