26.11.15

Thanksgiving Thursday

IMG_2409

IMG_2439

IMG_2407-2

IMG_2429

IMG_2424

IMG_2433

IMG_2442

IMG_2382

Happy Thanksgiving! It’s just a day after my birthday and although Thanksgiving may not be officially celebrated in Spain I’d like to take advantage of the moment and be thankful for some of the good things that happened this year, for being able to start something I always wanted to do, thankful for being able to spend good quality time with my family and friends, for having a simple birthday celebration and for the little things in life like having great weather all year round!

I must say I am once again another repeat offender for over wearing this dress in check by Jack Wills. I just love wearing dresses! I don’t think I could go for a week without wearing a dress especially when it’s still warm and sunny outside.I like to wear a gillet over a dress or maybe with a light cardigan then throw over a scarf on my neck and wear a pair of warm stockings (then a flats shoes) to keep me warm and still be able see the style of the dress even during the colder months. Jack Wills is one of my many favourite brands when it comes to dresses, I just love their style and the cut which only requires little or no alterations needed at all (for petite girls, I usually take a size 6 and alter to fit a size 4). I have another dress similar to this one which I wore here but in a much lighter fabric which was a great Summer dress to transition from day to night, they are also very similar in terms of style and comfort. I already have thisthis & this on my wish list, they are absolutely great pieces to wear from Autumn to Winter. Hugs!

Shop the post:



JACK WILLS DRESS (SIMILAR WITHOUT THE SLEEVES), CHLOÉ BAG, ZARA GILLET (SIMILAR), CHANEL BALLERINES (SIMILAR INEXPENSIVE VERSION CURRENTLY AT 30% OFF) & HAIR STYLED BY MY LOVELY TITA

*Use the code CYBER at checkout and get a 20% OFF everything on your ASOS purchase. Valid till 1/12/15*

xo,