17.11.15

Busiest Month

IMG_2765



As one of my most busiest month ended, another starts (and almost halfway already!). November is my favourite month not only because it's my birth month but also Winter, Christmas Holidays is just around the corner. The days have gone just like that and I haven't yet fulfilled what I really wanted and needed to do this year and yet here I am getting all excited already about the future and it's surprises. 

IMG_2744

October has been a fun and busy month for me where I spent a whole month with my family, cooking  and eating traditional dishes from my country, spent almost every morning running by the beach as I took a (not so) long break from the blogging world. I really missed blogging even though it hasn't been that long since I last blogged and updated my site but it does make a difference when I am not in front of my laptop and working.

IMG_2767

IMG_2782

IMG_2783

IMG_2741

 I felt quite uneasy and a bit stressed out that I was not able to finish my work and was way behind than expected. I have a couple of weeks more left before the holidays starts again and hopefully I could finished everything in time and also celebrate my first year as a blogger! I am happy for taking this path but I also have a lot of hits and misses this year but I must say that I have learned a lot of things with blogging and I just need to be more courageous, to stay positive and work harder to accomplish my goals (that's the spirit!) ;) 


ZARA JUMPER (OLD), FERRAGAMO SHOULDER BAG, CHLOÉ BALLET FLATS, SHEIN SKIRT C/O
(Thank you Shein for sponsoring this post and sending me this skirt.) 

Shop the post:




xo,