27.11.15

Autumn Favourites & Black Friday Sales

AutumnBlackFriday1

Black Friday is one of the major event that I'm sure everybody looks forward to and today I would like to share my Autumn Favourites from the season's most wanted coats to my current favourite beauty products that were recently added on my wish list. I would also share at the bottom some of the codes that you could use with your online Black Friday shopping. Hope you like my selected pieces and enjoy shopping and the holidays!

Shop the post:
Beauty




Clothes & Accessories



ASOS// 20% off everything with code CYBER
ANTHROPOLOGIE// 20% off everything
BOOHOO// up to 50% off plus free shipping
CHICWISH// 15% off plus free shipping
GAP// 40% off full priced-styles with code FRIDAYGAP
LUISAVIAROMA// 20% off extra discount on sale items with code BFRS20
MONNIER FRERES// 20% off minimum purchase €250 with code BF25WW
NET-A-PORTER// free standard shipping on doers over €250
NEW LOOK EU// up to 50% off selected lines
SHEIN // 40% off (over $59) BF40, 50% off (over $159) BF50, 60% (over $299) BF60
STUART WEITZMAN// free express shipping with code BLACKFRIDAY
THE OUTNET// up to 80% off on designer labels

 xo,