19.10.15

Picnic by The Lake

IMG_1207

IMG_1208

IMG_1167

IMG_1186

IMG_1196

IMG_1195

IMG_1200

IMG_1302

IMG_1213

IMG_1227

IMG_1235

IMG_1291

IMG_1268

IMG_1297

IMG_1336

IMG_1326

IMG_1372

IMG_1364

Few weeks ago we had a little picnic by the lake but since I have been quite busy during the past few weeks I wasn't able to blog about it or had the chance to resume blogging. I updated my macbook last week thus to my dismay the new upgrade wasn't meant for it and I ended up with a broken laptop and lost data but luckily I was able to restore it myself.

 I've had a great and busy summer but I definitely enjoyed our fun but short weekend trips around Andalusia. Every summer we love to go for a day trip to El Chorro for a weekend barbecue and kayaking. El Chorro is a small village in Malaga close to  the town of Álora. El Chorro is known for it's rock climbing attractions being next to the famous "Caminito del Rey" which is a walkway along the steep walls of a narrow narrow gorge. This walkway has been closed for over a decade and was recently reopened to the public earlier this year.

 If you ever come to Marbella, El Chorro is one of the places you definitely need to visit especially if you enjoy outdoor adventures, serene environment and breath taking sunsets. I'm sure you will like it ;)

Shop the post:




xo,