22.9.15

First day of Autumn

Puerto-Banus

Hello there, today is the first day of Autumn and the last day of the London Fashion Week. I have been quite for a while because I needed to finish or take care of things that have been piling up since I took a break earlier after my dental "surgery". I am well and in fact back to my weekly routine, trying to get back to my workout routine after skipping for a few weeks!

Puerto-Banus

Puerto-Banus

We resumed shooting last weekend and this time I am finally able to confirm that I am quite happy with my decision to upgrade to a full-frame camera. During the first few days of learning how to use it I was a bit disappointed thinking I made another mistake out on a whim but proved my self wrong after researching more about it aka learn how to use it the "proper way".

Puerto-Banus

Puerto-Banus

We were finally able to shoot around Puerto Banus since it's not as crowded anymore as it was during the summer and the weather was also great since it wasn't particularly humid or windy, but cool enough to let me wear a slightly thicker fabric.

Puerto-Banus

I'm not quite sure I like my new smile, yet.

Puerto-Banus

Puerto-Banus

Puerto-Banus

Puerto-Banus

Puerto-Banus

Puerto-Banus

MAJE DRESS (OLD), FERRAGAMO CROSSBODY BAG, REPETTO BALLERINES,

Shop the post: 


xo,