6.9.15

Shirtdress

DSC_0668

DSC_1209

DSC_0684

DSC_0645

DSC_1226


DSC_0680

DSC_0656

DSC_0679

DSC_0672



I usually like to spend my weekend away from my laptop but I guess it can't be helped at times ;) We were meant to go for an outdoor picnic by El Chorro lake but the weather did not quite agree and also This week I had my dental surgery and still feeling a little under the weather, they extracted 3 of my premolars which I actually was not prepared for! I mean okay I agreed to have it done and get over it already but I guess it was a little bit of a shock when I was told they were going to extract 2 more the day after I had the first extraction (ouch!). I actually just laughed it off on the first day and started crying the next, it hurts and it's very uncomfortable to eat but I'm not going to complain anymore because in the end it's all for a good reason.

The New York Fashion will start next week! Are you going to attend it? I am quite excited even though I will not be attending the event but hopeful I could find website to watch it online. That's it for now, have a great Sunday everyone!

Shop the post:

ANN TAYLOR PETITE SHIRTDRESS (CURRENTLY ON SALE!), ANN TAYLOR MINI TOTE, FERRAGAMO FLATS,

xo,