30.9.15

Late Nights & Early Mornings

IMG_1809

I ended the weekend and started the Monday morning earlier than what I originally planned, I was up late on Sunday until in the early morning on Monday after reading the news that there will be a Total Lunar Eclipse just before I was about to retire for the night. I remember seeing the same thing some time ago but didn't paid much attention to it the last time but I guess the thought of seeing another from start to end Lunar Eclipse piqued my curiosity. I tried to take pictures but my lens weren't good enough since it looks further away than the first time I've seen it. Anyway, let's go back to reality!

IMG_1782

IMG_1804

I can't believe that the Milan Fashion Show has finished already! I was really looking forward to watching the Prada SS16 since they were streaming it live but of course I wasn't able to, I have already planned a blog shoot that afternoon and there is no way to cancel it (I was able to watch it the next day though). Since Monday I have been quite busy doing things here and there and now more things have piled up again (aaah! what a crazy week) and took the opportunity to update the blog.

IMG_1793

IMG_1802

IMG_1738

IMG_1762

IMG_1766

IMG_1776

I still have many things to finish and pictures to edit but I'll be back soon ;)

ASOS BLOUSE, JOIE SHORTS, SEE BY CHLOÉ SANDALS, PRADA BAG

Shop the post:


xo,