3.9.15

Journey to a Perfect Smile

DSC_1303

DSC_1299

DSC_1305

DSC_1258

DSC_1318

DSC_1298

DSC_1326

DSC_1313

DSC_1289

DSC_1315

DSC_1307

Yesterday, I had I mentioned on my Instagram page about my painful dental appointment and today I am feeling much better after sleeping for almost a whole day! I also mentioned in the past that in order to fix my smile they need to extract 3 of my tooth which have also kept me thinking for weeks about the pain and the healing process. At first I was hesitant but after researching and seeing pictures of other people's before and after pictures I finally convinced myself that it's the only way to push back my teeth and straightened my teeth thus getting rid of my protruding lips. 

Although I feel so much better after yesterday's "dramatic moment" and still recovering while still on a soft food and cold food diet, later this afternoon they are going to extract another one of my premolar tooth. I have been eating a lot of ice cream since and as I'm writing (basically using this excuse to actually have another cup!) I guess I will be back again sometime in the weekend to update the blog and hopefully could go to the picnic I planned long ago. Bye for now.

Shop the post:


ALICE +,  OLIVIA CROPPED TOP (CURRENTLY ON SALE!), ZIMMERMANN SHORTS, CHLOÉ BAG

xo,