16.9.15

Autumn Style

IMG_1056

It's not even Autumn yet but I could already feel that it's slowly starting to get chilly a night but in the day it's still "springtime Summer" warm but not very humid. I could still get away with wearing skirts and dresses until October, it's a little windy though but it doesn't get very cold here at least not until about late October.

IMG_1068

IMG_1050

IMG_1047

IMG_1044

IMG_1081

The past few weeks has been both quite tiring and traumatic experience for me, I had 3 tooth extraction in a span of 24 hours! It was not originally planned to be done this way but I guess when they extracted the first premolar I must have misunderstood them when they told me that the they will extract the remaining 2 on my next appointment. It was careless of me to left in a hurry and asked for my next appointment which I never expected to be the next day.. and then it happened 3 tooth taken out within 24 hours... and thus explain my absence these days. Anyway I'm glad to say I am fully recovered, enough to be able to start eating as much and go for an outdoor picnic last weekend.

IMG_1038

IMG_1065

IMG_1094

IMG_1093

IMG_1107

IMG_1109

IMG_1067

I have been following news about the New York Fashion Week and even though I am living far away I guess I couldn't help but still feel excited just by seeing all the pictures and posts that were currently trending on social media. My favourite presentation is definitely the Kate Spade SS16 Collection in florals, bows which is too romantic and girly! It somehow makes me imagine of how a modern Audrey Hepburn would look like and to think that Summer is just about to end but I can't help but think about next Spring already. The London Fashion Week is next, are you looking forward to it too? or perhaps going to attend it? let me know in the comments below what you think. 

Shop the post:


JOIE DRESS (CURRENTLY ON SALE!), FERRAGAMO VARA PUMPS, CHLOÉ BAG,

xo,