26.8.15

Warm Summer Days

DSC_0011

DSC_0002

One of my favourite thing to do during my free time is go for a road trip and explore places I have never been to. We didn't need to go far since being in Marbella already feels like "everyday is a holiday" being a place with excellent weather, great restaurants, minutes from the mountains, golf valley and beaches.

DSC_0022

DSC_0004


One my favourite places to re-visit is the Marbella Pueblo, it's a very quiet & beautiful urbanisation on the golden mile and is built to look like a traditional spanish village. Having a little walk around the area almost make me feel like being transported to a different "era".

DSC_1343

DSC_0015

The summer is almost over for some but here in Marbella it's still very warm during the day but gets a little cooler at night. I wore this dress (currently on sale and under €25 !) from Sheinside during the visit, I'm basically still living on dresses and skirts since it's still too early to wear anything warm (it's summer almost until around October). I like to shop from Sheinside for great dresses, the shipping is fast, with a huge selections of affordable clothes.

DSC_0023

DSC_1337

Thank you Sheinside for sending and sponsoring this post. 

Shop the post:



xo,