13.8.15

The Hills

DSC_0773

The Hills

Last weekend we drove around La Quinta Hills looking for a great place to shoot my outfit of the day,  the weather was okay.. not too hot or sunny considering we went out around mid afternoon. Not bad at all since the last few days that we have been trying to take pictures were unsuccessful because of the fog and the cloudy/dull weather that lasted for about a week. I was also quite busy and did not have the chance to blog about what's happening.

DSC_0748

DSC_0696

The Hills

DSC_0770

Oh, August! What a busy month, while everyone is enjoying their holidays here I am sitting in front of my laptop and trying my best to catch up with what I have missed. Our weekend drive really did help me get rid of stress and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon adoring the calming view of the mountains.

DSC_0708

DSC_0697

The Hills

I wore this blouse by Mint & Berry and paired it with this girly skirt by Joie that I got during the sales and I swear I am totally in love with it and has gotten many compliments. It's simple, very feminine and a classic summer piece to own. I have also ordered this one and love this one too, they are great during these hot summer day to night.

The Hills

MINT & BERRY BLOUSE, JOIE SKIRT, FERRAGAMO VARINA BALLERINA FLATS IN NEW BISQUE, FERRAGAMO GINNY SMALL SHOULDER BAG

SHOP THE POST: