14.8.15

New Haircut

DSC_0898

DSC_0901

DSC_0920-2

DSC_0913

DSC_0902

DSC_0905

Yes, weekend. As the title say I finally got a new haircut, still similar from before but this time I did ask my stylist to thin out the ends of my hair. I like getting my hair trimmed or cut every 2-3 months especially when the ends are very dry and damaged from all the styling. I have temporarily switched my Shiseido Tsubaki Shampoo with Kérastase Bain Chroma Riche Shampoo for about 2 months now.
I like to dye my hair every 2 months and I realised that I should probably use a shampoo specifically for colour-treated hair and therefore I decided to try the Kérastase Reflection line and two other shampoo like the Nutritive Shampoo for dry and sensitised hair and Resistance Shampoo for brittle, damaged and hair with split ends.

 The shampoos made and kept my hair soft and I then stopped using conditioner (due to our humid weather) since I thought it was enough to keep my hair soft and shiny. The Kérastase shampoo could be a little drying if used very often so I try to wash my hair every other day then rinse it with cold water.
I usually order through a local online store called Ketienda where they sell or supply major professional hair products to most salons all over Spain. I have also ordered several hair care products from them in the past because their prices are so much better than any store locally and the shipping is fast and reasonable. I'm off for now and enjoy a long weekend, hugs.

Shop the post:





MAGGY LONDON MIDI DRESS

xo,