7.8.15

Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos

DSC_0533

DSC_0534

DSC_0531

DSC_0527

I was sitting and adoring the garden, it was stunning but I actually didn't get the chance to finish the visit because of the heat.

DSC_0541

DSC_0559

DSC_0561

DSC_0565

So in love with this dress, this and this too! I have been wearing a lot of whites this summer and this organza dress by Jack Wills is one of my many favourites, it's perfect for occasions like weddings, tea party or dress down by pairing it with nude ballerina shoes (appropriate for a walk in the gardens of this amazing palace).

DSC_0491


Before heading home we visited the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos it's a medieval palace situated in the heart of Cordoba and used to be one of the residence of Isabella I of Castille and Ferdinand II of Aragon. It is one of the main must visit place in Cordoba you can go during the day and see it's beautiful gardens (ruins etc) and come back in the evening for a spectacular fountain show. On our previous visit last year I mentioned before that I have never seen or been to this place until we actually picked up few city tour guides for first time and to be honest looking at them actually made me wanted to visit all of them but a weekend trip is not enough since most of them are open until mid-day (and it is very hot during the summer).

Our summer vacation has finally started and therefore it's a bit difficult for me to find the time blog that's why I haven't had the chance to update the blog this week! August has just begun and I really wanted to visit many places then enjoy the day at the beach (which I should have done long time ago, but I have been quite busy). Today we are going for a quick shoot in the afternoon and then probably take the weekend off and go to the beach taking things easy before starting the new week and start planning things for Autumn.


Shop the post:


JACK WILLS ORGANZA DRESS, EUGENIA KIM BOATER HAT, CHLOÉ SCALLOPED BALLERINA FLATS (SIMILAR HERE), PRADA BAG

xo,