9.7.15

Venice in my heart

Venice, Italy

This was taken by the entrance of our hotel and I just couldn't stop smiling here because I can't believe I was looking at a magical kind of place! For me it was all like a dream until the time that we actually had to go and we didn't to. Venice is the most romantic city I have ever been and I can't wait to go back and stay a little longer.

Venice, Italy

DSC_1047

DSC_1054

Venice, Italy

Venice, Italy

DSC_1099

DSC_1103

Venice, Italy

Venice, Italy

Venice, Italy

DSC_1114

DSC_1107

DSC_1095

Venice, Italy

I've been a bit busy the last few days (my usual excuse haha) we have some friends over so we are out a lot and also I have been doing small things here and there. Summer is the time of the year when we all are quite busy here, we need to go to work while at the same time we want to go everywhere. It's so hot right now in Marbella and I don't mind going somewhere a little colder for a change! I have a lot of "plans" to go somewhere like for a hike or maybe a day at El Chorro lake but I guess we need to find the time to do a lot of things this summer.

Yesterday, I finally got dental braces again (for the second time). I had it about 10 years ago then removed it about 8 years ago since I needed to leave the country and therefore I wasn't able to finish the treatment. At first I was so excited because I could finally fix my "smile" again and then few hours after the process of putting it on my mouth started hurting, it's normal because it's the first day and my teeth as they say are "moving". I was reading about it because I didn't really bother to inform myself about braces before and I was too young to care, but now I did my research and have the right knowledge to care for my teeth / braces properly. I chose metallic braces again because I thought if they're going to pull few of my tooth (ouch, very detail indeed) it will be less visible than if I choose the ceramic one. I am a teaholic so I think there's a big chance of getting my braces stained if I have chosen the ceramic ones. I am on a noodles / soft food diet right now because my mouth is still sore to eat anything (even toasts), overall I'm happy with it (and can't wait to take it off already). Hugs


Shop the post:


RE:NAMED SHIRTDRESS UN, SOLUDOS LACE UP ESPADRILLES (CURRENTLY ON SALE!) HERE  LOVE THISTHIS & THIS , VALENTINO CROSSBODY BAG

xo,