22.7.15

Simple White Dress

DSC_0186

DSC_0245

DSC_0230

DSC_0216

DSC_0227

DSC_0229

DSC_0156

DSC_0130

Last Saturday we went for an early morning stroll just around Marbella Pueblo and Nueva Andalucia.   It's summer and we should be out by the beach but it was so hot and humid that we prefer to stay indoors, drinking smoothies, watching movies and head out when the sun is about to set for a walk by the beach. The days are longer now, therefore we plenty of sunlight until 22:00 so we can relax during the day and go for a shoot just before the sun sets. 

We found this little house which reminds me of Greece and thought why not give today's shoot a little "Grecian Summer" vibe since it matches my outfit. I have never been to Greece but I always dreamt of visiting Mykonos and Santorini one day. I wore this white dress by J.Crew and paired it with a gladiator style sandals. I love this dress because it's light / sheer and girly enough to be worn from day to night, perfect for these hot summer days.

Shop the post:




J.CREW DRESS (SIMILAR HEREHERE & HERE), VALIA GABRIEL SANDALS (LAST SEEN HERE & HERE), CHLOÉ BAG AVAILABLE HERE & HERE

xo,