14.7.15

One Summer Day in the Countryside

DSC_0072

DSC_0064-2

DSC_0054

DSC_0078

DSC_0085

DSC_0043

DSC_0051

DSC_0059

DSC_0102

DSC_0088

DSC_0080

DSC_0063

DSC_0049

Last Saturday we went for a drive not far away from home for a late afternoon shoot. I always wanted to shoot when the sun is setting to give my pictures a "dreamy golden hue". I am very happy that pictures came out well this time, we were probably at the right place and at the right time (the sun sets at around 22:00 here). I expected it to be a little windy where we were but gladly it was okay but it was hot and humid! This is my first shoot with my dental braces on,  I was a bit worried about how I will look like in the pictures but I guess it's not bad thus I actually like my smile better with braces on.

Since the warmer weather started I have been opting for breezy skirts, dresses and lighter clothes to beat the summer heat (nothing like cotton clothes). I love this dress by Jack Wills, I have been wearing it a lot lately! It's simple, lightweight (depending on where you live, but for me it's light enough to be worn as an everyday dress). I love it's embroidered and scalloped details reminds me of something I would wear on a picnic or an afternoon tea party in the countryside, how dreamy! I hope you are not yet sick of seeing me wear this boater hat, it has honestly been my favourite summer accessories since I have laid my eyes on it.

Shop the post:





JACK WILLS DRESS, CHLOÉ BAG, CHLOÉ LAUREN FLATS, EUGENIA KIM BOATER HAT

xo,