24.7.15

In Wonderland

DSC_1165
DSC_0019

DSC_0001

DSC_1160

DSC_1173

DSC_1164


You probably already know that I love anything pink and that I'm also a huge fan of floral prints. I have been wearing this midi dress a lot since the beginning of summer, it's just too girly (that I can't say no to it), the fabric is silky smooth and flowy (that I could twirl like a ballerina, silly). It's still a little too big on me but only needs little alterations and since the summer sale started, I have been constantly on the lookout for cute summer dresses. Recently, I have been shopping mostly through Zalando where they offer a huge selection of pretty summer dresses and are mostly under 70€! Not bad, but I will let you know my shopping experience with them as soon as my order arrives.

Shop the post:





BB DAKOTA FIT & FLARE DRESS HERE & HERE , BP LUMINATE SANDALS, PRADA BAG (SIMILAR HEREHERE, & HERE)

xo,