6.7.15

Denim Skirt

DSC_0028

DSC_0020

DSC_0015

DSC_0030

DSC_0040

DSC_0047

DSC_0062

DSC_0058


Happy Monday! I hope you are all doing well, sorry for my absence! I have been a bit busy last week and is therefore unable to make a post. I also took sometime off away from my laptop and just trying to recover or feel better, I don't know if it's exhaustion (drama haha) that got me or perhaps the change of weather from Marbella to Venice's (rainy days) but today I am confident and feeling much better (less headaches) to blog for a bit. 

It's July, crazy! I can't believe that time is passing by so quickly that sooner or later summer will be over again and begins the colder season. We were originally planning to travel in August but some things came up and suddenly we needed to do some things in Venice. It was my first time travelling as a blogger, I don't think I have "documented" my previous travels ever. It was a little stressful at first but a fun and an exciting experience to be remembered. 

Shop the post:



TOPSHOP BLOUSE, TOPSHOP DENIM SKIRT, CHLOÉ MINI MARCIE, NEW LOOK SANDALS,

xo,