16.6.15

Wonder Tied Dress

DSC_0410

DSC_0401

DSC_0421

DSC_0458

DSC_0503

DSC_0512

DSC_0529

DSC_0442

DSC_0414

DSC_0450

DSC_0427

I love dresses! Before I even thought about blogging, I have been just sticking to my basics (shirts, leggings, jeans) and wearing as much dresses like now have never even crossed my mind. I have many favourite dresses but if you are going to ask me which one of them is my favourite, I'd say this Line & Dot Tied Dress that I ordered from Shopbop sometime ago.

I like ordering my stuff from the USA but most of the time I'm faced with paying duty/taxes (etc) though I only order pieces that I am not able to get within the EU like this dress (I think).

 I never thought I'd be wearing blues/stripes a lot, which somehow became one of my favourite colour/pattern this season. The tied detail and the swingy skirt is too cute that I swear it's repeat offender-worthy kind of dress haha.

Shop the post:


LINE & DOT TIED DRESS, SEE BY CHLOÉ LEATHER SANDALS (CURRENTLY ON SALE 40% OFF)


xo,