8.6.15

Pompons Beachdress

DSC_1082

DSC_1153

DSC_1117

DSC_1069

DSC_1084

DSC_1139

DSC_1100

DSC_1121

DSC_1123

DSC_1166

My last few weeks has been quite hectic but really fun, I've been waking up very early and have been back to my usual routine, going out in the afternoon and dinners etc. Today we woke up early went to the beach for a quick shoot, it was windy and a little cloudy but it was very warm. I was finally able to wear my Alaia short Pompons Beachdress by Sundress that I got several weeks ago, I adore the tassel details I think it's a little too cute to be worn over as a beach dress. I got it in size XS but still decided to have it altered, I think it ended up becoming a mini sundress yet I still love how the soft and flowy fabric is and is perfect for the upcoming festival here this week!

Lately, I have been really focusing on photography, basically learning / studying the basics over and over again, I know some might think I don't do much but I am a the "photographer" too (yes, I set up all the settings of my camera every shoot), I edit all the pictures (and sometimes takes up a lot of my time when my setting isn't right) and I research and research about stuff that could help improve my blogging skills. Not a lot I guess, but sometimes it's the little things that uses up all my time.. but I really enjoy learning about new things.

I always get nervous whenever we are shooting with a lot of people passing by because I have always been the "shy type" of a girl.. or you could say I am sort of not confident enough but I am trying my best to beat that flaw. I get frustrated with my work half the time and it makes me lose my concentration, yet I know how stubborn I can be at times that I will keep trying until I am satisfied with the outcome... sometimes you just gotta see the positive side of negative thinking and turn it into something beautiful, creative and inspirational.. Smile :)

Shop the post:





SUNDRESS ALAIA SHORT POMPONS BEACHDRESS, EUGENIA KIM BRIGITTE BOATER HAT (SIMILAR HEREHERE), MISSONI BIKINI,

xo,