3.6.15

Pink Dress

DSC_0579

DSC_0588

DSC_0584

DSC_0593

DSC_0609

DSC_0602

DSC_0627

DSC_0630

DSC_0632

DSC_0636

DSC_0638

DSC_0639


A week ago we met up with our friends and enjoyed an exotic dinner at Hanuri, the only Korean restaurant in the coast and is located in Calahonda. We had another lovely dining experience once again, the place is great, the staff & owner are very welcoming and friendly, and the food: delicious.

It's one of those few restaurants that I have at the top of my short list that I definitely recommend especially if you are planning to visit Marbella or places nearby. Living in Marbella, we made sure to come early because we know that during the summer, restaurants are always packed and it's always necessary to reserve a table and not having to deal with waiting a long time to be seated. To be honest  just typing and looking at the pictures makes me so hungry and crave for more Korean food (and another trip to Calahonda).

Before the dinner we went for a quick shoot just around Mijas Pueblo wearing this Topshop Pinafore Dress which was initially my planned outfit for the dinner but ended up having to change because it was a little too tight in the waist. The fit is okay but I guess I should have taken a size bigger than my normal size. Anyway, I hope you are all doing great I'm off for now :)

Shop the post:





TOPSHOP PETITE PINAFORE SUNDRESS, ASOS HEAD LIGHT HEELED SANDALS, CHLOÉ  SMALL DREW BAG

xo,