21.6.15

Dress in Stripe with Frill Bardot

DSC_1000


DSC_1005

DSC_1019

DSC_1048

DSC_1047

DSC_1038

DSC_1034

DSC_1026

DSC_1049

Hello there! I have been off planning and preparing for a short trip (work related) to Venice in a few days (forgive my absence). It will be my first trip to Venice since I have never been to Italy before (and always wanted to visit), it's just a pity that it's a very short trip but I will make the best out of it. Since I found out about the trip I have been watching documentaries and reading articles to find out what places we needed to visit. I have always been intrigued about going somewhere this summer but I didn't know that it will be sooner than I expected. I'll keep it short for now, I'm going to make a "Beauty Bowl" by Cassie to start off the day and continue preparing what's left ;) 

Shop the post:


THE JETSET DIARIES DRESS IN STRIPE & WHITE, SEE BY CHLOÉ SANDALS, MANGO BRACELETS SIMILAR, MANGO WOVEN CLUTCH SIMILAR

xo,