9.6.15

A new book to love

CSC_0013

DSC_0026

DSC_0038

Happy Tuesday! Few months ago I read and loved "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" and honestly couldn't bear to wait any longer for the next book. I have read several books since then, but I have always been eager to know what will happen to Lara Jean and Peter. I love reading books that sometimes I have troubles putting them down once I start reading, especially if the book is written by my favourite author. Several days ago the sequel was launched and today I couldn't be any happier that it finally arrived at my doorstep. 

I am currently reading "The Silence of the Sea" by Icelandic author Yrsa Sigurdardottir which is about a Family of four who boarded a luxury yacht in Lisbon to Iceland. The luxury yacht was owned by a famous couple and is said to be cursed, when the yacht arrived in Reykjavik harbour it was completely empty.. the crew, the couple and their twin daughters were missing... everyone is gone without a trace. Thora a lawyer is hired the young father's parents to investigate and soon discovered that the mystery is deeper than she thought... So exciting and I can't wait to finish reading this book. Hugs

xo,