27.5.15

Summer Whites

DSC_0050

Summer hasn't officially started but I have already spent countless times at the beach either going for a shoot or to spend an hour sun bathing. I guess you could say that the beach is my favourite shooting  location, it's beautiful, serene and relaxing to hear the splashing waves. It's my love for nature that keeps me going back again and again, I don't think I will ever get tired of it.

DSC_0106

DSC_0150

DSC_0080

DSC_0151

DSC_0148

DSC_0108

DSC_0113


Ever since I got this Chloé  small textured-leather shoulder bag, it has been since my favourite go-to bag. I originally wanted the mini version but since it has always been sold out, I finally decided to get the next size. For my petite frame this bag is bit too big on me, but it's okay because I prefer something that could fit in a lot of stuff (that's so me) thus making it even more heavier, speaking of heavy the bag it self weighs approximately 1.3kgs / 2.9lbs! The strap itself weighs a lot more than the bag it self but don't be discouraged it's still cute and still owns a spot in my heart (cheesy!) and it's highly recommended. Since then I fell in love with the brand, they seem to always have the most prettiest shades of pink and nude accessories and clothes.

Shop the post:




CHLOÉ SMALL DREW BAG, TOPSHOP TRIM INSERT PINAFORE SUNDRESS, EUGENIA KIM BRIGITTE BOATER HAT, JOIE A LA PLAGE SANDALS

xo,