24.5.15

Striped Bardot Dress

DSC_0374

I woke up a little later than usual since we are not in a rush to go for a shoot, and yesterday it was already planned that we will spend the day at the beach. Unlike yesterday, today it is cloudy and raining a little and thus made us home homebound for the day.


DSC_0393

DSC_0385

DSC_0381

DSC_0396

DSC_0386

DSC_0398

DSC_0399

DSC_0394

 It's funny how the weather changes from being summer hot to chilly cold again that we needed to get covered up to go out. I mean we were just at the beach last Sunday! I got tanned and burnt my shoulders and I am back to my usual running routine again, I like to wake up earlier than usual get somethings done and go for a quick run. I know I like to talk about the weather but it really is one of the main reason that affects our daily routine and after all Spring rain is a little unusual here.

I have been building up my summer wardrobe even before Spring started and I knew that this time I wanted lots of colours, different cuts, textures and something that could be transitioned from day to night. I have been wearing dresses a lot and I am seriously having "a dress obsession" right now, I just love the feeling of wearing something light / airy / fresh after months of being bundled up with thick pullovers. If I would ever be asked which is my current favourite dress, I would probably say that it's this Striped Bardot Dress. This dress reminds me of these Chloé and Paul & Joe dresses, it's simple and the fabric is light enough that it could be easily transitioned from summer day to night.

Shop the post:





xo,