9.5.15

Stripe Pinafore Dress

DSC_0792

DSC_0702

DSC_0705

DSC_0757

DSC_0760

DSC_0772

DSC_0829

DSC_0812

DSC_0816

Hello! I hope you are all doing well, unfortunately I'm still a little sick. I'm okay but the weather and my allergies really affected my throat and it hurts even when I'm trying to speak and eat. I am doing things as much as I can but not much action happening on my blog. 

We were driving around Marbella the other day and stumble upon this area called "Lomas Marbella Club Pueblo", we've been living here for years but never really paid attention to this area but to be honest it is such a gem. It's located just behind the King's Palace on the Golden Mile, it reminds me of an Ancient Andalucian village. After our quick visit to "Marbella Pueblo" we went to the beach to watch the sunset. We're planning to go to Tarifa soon and would probably spend a day at the beach when I'm feeling much better. Bye for now :)

Shop the post:





TOPSHOP KIMONO (OLD), TOPSHOP STRIPE PINAFORE DRESS (SIMILAR), CHLOÉ DREW BAG, ZARA RAFFIA HAT

xo,