1.5.15

Long Weekend

DSC_0593

DSC_0599

DSC_0603

DSC_0605

We're having a long weekend! I know we'll be going to beach, take more pictures and we'll be driving around therefore I have chosen few of my current favourite beach essentials which are:

 Playsuit - blue is the new white! I got it from Nordstrom few weeks ago, the colour and print reminds me of a Japanese Kimono. I was a little hesitant when I was ordering it because US sizes tends to be a little bigger (in my opinion). This is a size XS which fits me okay without having to alter it.
♥ Leather Roman Sandals - I am in the hunt of a simple nude flat sandals and I found this boho style roman sandals from Zara SS15 Collection. It's simple and fit my budget.
 Lipbalm -  I've been carrying this around in my purse and it keeps my lips moisturised.
 Raffia Hat - I honestly don't own a hat. I have bought and returned them because I was never convinced that it looks good on me, but I fell in love with this hat when tried it on and I realised that it's not that bad (yes, I've been always wearing it since I got it). It protects my face and hair from getting sunburned & damaged.
 Dry Legs Serum - I don't know why my legs are still very dry even though I am always wearing hydrating or moisturising body cream, exfoliating, and drinking lots of liquid. I found this NIP + FAB Dry Leg Fix from the drugstore and I've been using it for a couple days, it's hydrating, keeps my legs looking shiny and smells of olive oil? not quite sure but I love it.
 Skirt - Lately I have been wearing skirts more frequently, I love how simple this skirt is and I would probably pair it with a boho style blouse and my roman style sandals.
 Sunglasses - last but not the least, my favourite pair of sunglasses! My outfit will never be complete without them.

What are your plans for this long weekend?

Shop the post:





ASTR PLAYSUIT, ZARA SKIRT (SIMILAR HEREHERE), ZARA RAFFIA HAT (SIMILAR HEREHERENIP + FAB DRY LEGS FIX, ZARA LEATHER ROMAN SANDALS (SIMILAR HERE, HERE)

xo,