12.5.15

Espadrilles Love

espadrilles

Summer is just around the corner and I know most of you already a have some things planned for the upcoming summer vacation, or perhaps you live in a country where the weather is warm enough to wear your summer pieces. Wether you are planning to go to somewhere or just building up your wardrobe for the upcoming season, I would like to share some of my favourite Spring / Summer simple Espadrilles to fall in love with and match your daily look.

I like wearing sandals and flats, I think they match most of my clothes and I don't really need to worry about having to run if I have to whenever I am in a rush (though I still love my few heeled pieces). When I think about the things that I need for my summer wardrobe some of the pieces that comes to my mind first are sun dresses, bikinis / swimsuit, sandals, cover-ups, beach bags and hats and espadrilles. Espadrilles? yes please! In my opinion it's one of the most versatile and "it shoes" right now, it could be easily worn day or night and would perfectly match your relaxed / casual / by the beach looks. There are many styles but I have been eyeing on the ones with pretty embellishments, stripes and something neutral / basic.

What about you, are you also a fan of espadrilles?


Shop the post:




xo,