6.5.15

Ballet Beautiful

DSC_0544


DSC_0546

DSC_0549

After a whole day in bed with fever, I'm back to my usual routine again. I have not been able to do my work out for a while but now I'm back with something new.. ballet. Ballet? Yes, ballet at home in front of my laptop! I am a huge fan of ballet, it's very feminine and artistic (and I love pointe shoes and I now get to wear those pink shoes too!).
I have been practising ballet workout at home for some time now, I have found a lot of  Mary Helen Bowers ballet workout videos through her Ballet Beautiful Youtube channel, she is very talented and an amazing ballet instructor. One thing that also intrigues me is that she trained Natalie Portman for her role in Black Swan, I always loved that movie and Natalie's award winning performance.

I'd like to share some of the ballet workout videos I included in my daily workout routine, I hope you like them too. Have fun and have a ballet beautiful day! Hugs

For the arms:






For the abs:




For the lower body:







A total body sculpt workout:



xo,