12.4.15

When the days are dull.. eat pink

DSC_0101


DSC_0104

Rhubarb crumble yoghurt?! Yay, why not!

DSC_0108

DSC_0090

Hello there, it's been a while! I have taken almost a week off blogging and working out and now I'm back on track. This morning I made one of my favourite "weekend breakfast", pancakes with maple syrup and topped with berries. It's been a while since I last wrote a breakfast post too because I wanted to concentrate on posting more of my outfit of the day but clearly instead of
planning more creative posts I got distracted and decided I should just take sometime off and try to re-think and re-plan from the scratch.

Yesterday, we went for a quick shoot by the beach but it was cold, cloudy and windy. The pictures didn't turn out well because either my hair is going everywhere or my skirt is being blown up haha. I was frustrated yesterday but I thought the moment was actually quite funny if you look at it in a different way.

xo,