2.4.15

Pink, Bows and Fresh Peonies

DSC_2026

DSC_2024

DSC_2021

DSC_2036

My favourite  I have been so tempted to get a whole bunch of them during their first week of harvest but unfortunately they were still a little too small and probably not worth buying them at the time but today I finally decided to get a couple of fresh peonies!

It always feels like I've been disconnected from the internet world whenever I don't write a new post and update my blog, therefore here I am again sharing my never ending outfit in the shades of pink. I am glad that the sun is already blazing hot an I am able to wear lighter clothes and skirts plus we are able to enjoy a couple of hours sun bathing at the beach after a shoot. Anyway, i'll keep it short for now and try to enjoy the days when I am able to watch movies during the afternoon and just chill out.

Shop the post:

ZARA EMBELLISHED COLLAR KNIT (OLD), ASOS SKIRT, SALVATORE FERRAGAMO MY PARIS FLATS (OLD), PRADA GALLERIA

xo,