6.4.15

Off the Shoulder Dress

DSC_2063


DSC_2051

DSC_2075

DSC_2091

DSC_2095

One of the things I love about Spring is that sometimes the weather is warm enough to wear dresses and where I live it feels like summer has started, though it do get a little chilly at night so it's always better to be prepared and keep a jacket in your bag. I wore this off the shoulder dress the other day, it's simple, stylish and good enough to wear as a day dress and turn it to a night dress for dinner.

Have you noticed how my hair is already way too long? I had my last haircut about 2 or 3 months ago and lucky enough my hair seems to have grown faster and almost like my hairdresser predicted, I would come back after 2 or 3 months for another cut. True enough, I did get a long layered cut recently because the ends are already dry and too damaged beyond repair (I think!) from too much washing & styling with heat.

 I'm glad I went ahead because now my hair feels much smoother and easier to brush / style. I also changed my shampoo back to Tresemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth, I just love the smell and how it makes my hair so shinny after drying and styling.Talk about styling and hair care.. I think some of the best ways to keep your hair healthy is to get the ends trimmed every once in a while (or every 3 months, depending on how your like it), use a hydrating / repairing hair mask at least twice a week and although we all know that it can't be avoided at times.. try to minimise heat styling.

Shop the post:





xo,