18.4.15

Little Pink Skirt

DSC_0030



DSC_2214

DSC_2205

DSC_2220

DSC_0017

DSC_2187

DSC_2201


Rise and shine! It's Saturday, the sun is shining bright and time to head to the beach! Spring is officially blooming and now that the days are longer it's the best time to start shooting during sunset. I always wanted to try shooting during the late afternoon but it's still too cold do it but now that the weather's so much better we could probably try it one of these days. The other day we went shooting for another "look of the day" but the weather was crazy. It was a cloudy day but when the sun is out we did took advantage of the moment, it was funny and frustrating because I didn't read the memo that it will be chilly and windy, when we were trying to take pictures it's either my skirt will be blown up or my hair goes everywhere!

I started running again now that I have the time and finally able to plan things better,  prioritise and schedule what needs to be done. I feel so much better after doing my one hour run by the beach, it's warm and sunny that it motivates me to keep running and get all fired up to do an hour of pilates afterwards. 




Shop the post:





ASOS BLOUSE, ASOS SKIRT, FAITH EMBELLISHED POINTED FLATS, PRADA GALLERIA BAG

xo,