20.4.15

Life's Little Luxuries

DSC_0207

Happy Monday! Just as Spring started so quickly now there's only a week or two before April ends. I always say that "time does fly", I mean seriously.. Where does time go?! Today, I like to share some of the things that I consider my little luxuries, those simple little things in life that makes us happy.

DSC_0195

  • Whenever the week starts I like getting a bunch of fresh cut flowers like these pink Roses and Double  Tulips (reminds me of Peonies). They just make me happy.
  • After a long day, one of the things I like to do is put some scented candles on, use my favourite face mask, relax and sip a cup of tea. 
  • I consider reading a book a little luxury, not everybody has the time to read a book.. I know some people are probably too tired from work to make sometime to read a book, that's why I appreciate the time I have to de-stress, sit down and read.
  • I like to put a good movie on or a favourite tv programme after dinner time, it's a little luxury to  just sit back and watch at the comfort of your own sofa. 
  • Go for an hour run by the beach, listen to my favourite music on my phone and enjoy the beautiful scenery. 
What are your favourite simple luxuries? Let me know in the comment below.

xo,