14.4.15

Anna and the French Kiss

DSC_0120

DSC_0119

DSC_0111

DSC_0135

DSC_0122

Reading a book is one of the things I like to do when I need a little break and stay away from my laptop. I recently ordered a bunch of book to read during my free time but I have not been able to start reading because I have been spending a lot of time in front of my laptop, working, blogging or editing pictures. I know I must break this habit, after all too much of something is not good for one's health and therefore I started taking a break to go for a quick run or to read a book. I also started making a DIY bookmarks and ordered a lot of materials from Korea. I received the materials some time ago but I completely forgot about it! luckily I found the box yesterday and made my girly handmade bookmark.

I am currently reading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, it's about a girl named Anna who was about to start her senior year with her best friend, she had a great weekend job, and her huge work crush looked as if it might finally be going somewhere.. Until her dad decides to send her to Paris. On her own. She does not speak a word of French and finds herself making new friends, including Étienne St. Clair, the smart, beautiful boy from the floor above. Unfortunately he's taken - and Anna might be too. I like the book but I need to read more and see how it goes. Have you read this book? What do you think about?

xo,