25.4.15

A Walk on the Beach

DSC_0345

DSC_0330


DSC_0254

DSC_0282

DSC_0285

DSC_0349

DSC_0350

DSC_0317-3

DSC_0352

While I was doing my daily run I came across this boardwalk, I have seen it, passed it and been there before but I never really paid attention to it. The other day we went for a walk by the beach to spend some time in the sun and watch the beautiful sunset. I wore this Jack Wills blue dress in pretty pheasant print paired it with an embellished sandals and a crossbody bag. I love wearing dresses and this one is too dreamy to resists. I don't own many dresses but I knew it will be one of my favourite, it's simple, feminine and a timeless piece that I know I could wear in many occasions. 

Shop the post:


JACK WILLS BODICE PHEASANT PRINT DRESS, ASOS EMBELLISHED SANDALS, YSL MONOGRAMME CROSSBODY BAG

xo,