17.3.15

Tuesday Favourites

Untitled
The day is long but the wind is blowing hard, the sky roars and the rain is pouring down today. A couple of weeks or days before Spring arrives it always rain. I know that in few days it's officially Spring! Even though right now it is so warm and sunny here , I still couldn't help but be excited about the fact that in few more months it'll be Summer again... meanwhile, let's cherish the last few days of Winter and let me inspire you with my weekly favourites. I'm currently loving nude / blush colour (always been), fresh flowers, pretty hairstyles, nude nails, pink accessories, a little pamper your skin products and obsessing over motivational quotes. When it's gloomy and cold it's always healthy to have a little dose of pretty little things and be inspired.

PS: the pictures are all from WeHeartIt

xo,