9.3.15

The Classic Girl

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 17.36.46
ERIN AND ELIZABETH FOR JOHNNY LOVES ROSIE ROSE HAIR CLIP, STATEMENT HEADPIECEHEADBAND

I have chosen some of my favourite Spring / Summer 2015 essentials that will create a sweet and classic look which could be worn during the day and night. Pastels are big this season, I love nudes and cream too but shades of blush is without a doubt at the top of my list. Building up your wardrobe for the upcoming season is a big task, I like to read blogs and articles to look for more outfit inspirations that will suit my taste best and something that won't kill my wallet. 


Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 17.47.21
VERO MODA JACKETASOS SKATER COATASOS DOLLY COAT

I am a fan of swing coat and dresses, but looking for the perfect size is one of the downside of online shopping, because I am on the petite side most of the time the clothes I want is not available for petite ladies therefore most of my clothes needs a lot altering to get the perfect fit. Gladly most of my favourite brands like ASOS and Topshop offers petite sizes.

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 18.07.56
NLY TREND DRESSGIRLS ON FILM DRESSASOS CROCHET DRESS

My selection of favourite simple accessories to complete my outfit:

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 18.26.57
TED BAKER CLUTCH BAGFAITH SANDALSASOS POINTED HEELS

Here are few more key pieces to inspire you: 



xoxo,