31.3.15

Stripes and Kimono Knit

DSC_1973

Most of the time I like to wear only solid colours and to be honest I do get tired of it and just feel so lost at times trying to put an outfit together and always ends up wearing the same combination.
Wearing patterns is one of the many ways to give your outfit a little sparkle and if you are going to ask me which one of them is my favourite, certainly I would say stripes.

DSC_1970

DSC_1953

DSC_1946

DSC_1962

DSC_1965

Funny enough, before I never venture into wearing pinks or blues thinking I might not like the way it will look on me but on my journey to re-creating my wardrobe and choosing pieces to keep and let go I learned to love and like many things that I am unfamiliar with. One thing is for sure, I am never again holding back myself from trying out new ideas and experimenting on patterns, different cuts and many colours.

Shop the post:





TOPSHOP PUSSYBOW BLOUSE, TOPSHOP KIMONO KNIT (OLD), ASOS SKIRT, REPETTO CENDRILLON IN VENUS NUDE


xo,