29.3.15

Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie

DSC_1975



DSC_1977

DSC_1978

Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie? Yes, please. I know you some of you may have already guessed from my instagram account that I love any type of berries smoothies especially the pink ones! Today, I made this strawberry cheesecake smoothie which I have been craving for the last few days. Right now, the weather here is extremely amazing and almost "summer like", day and night. I would have gone to the beach today if I had the chance and just sunbathe on my beach mat with my smoothie in my hand and just relax after all it's Sunday right? But no, I didn't have the chance to do any of those and instead I decided to have quick shoot just close to home haha. I will share the recipe below and let me know in the comment below if you tried it and what you think of it.

RECIPE

Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie

3-4 tbsp cream cheese
5 tbsp skimmed milk
8-10 strawberries
1/2 cup greek yoghurt
1/2 cup skimmed milk
2-3 drops of sweetener
2-3 pieces of crushed Marie biscuits 

1. Add the cream cheese and 5 tbsp of skimmed milk (you may add vanilla essence depending on how you like it or just skip it) in to the blender and blend it until it's purée consistency. Put it on a glass / container.
2. Add the strawberries, greek yoghurt, 1/2 cup skimmed milk and add a few drops of sweetener (depending on how you like it) and blend them all together.
3. Pour the strawberry smoothie on a tall glass and then carefully add the cheesecake liquid mix. Finally, add the crush marie biscuits on top.


xo,