23.3.15

Spring Break Essentials

dresses

Spring break is here! Probably some of you are planning to either go skiing or somewhere warm and close to the beach or maybe would prefer to stay at home and spend some quality time with your loved ones. This week I have chosen some of my favourite pieces that you could wear for the Spring Break Day to Night and some beauty products to go with it too.

Paul and Joe
shoes

When I think about Spring, things like light/pastel colours, fresh blooms and warm weather comes to my mind. One of my favourite look involves a stripe "bardot" dress, nude heels and a sun hat which always reminds me that summer is just around the corner.
accessories
Accessories is at the top of my list, complete your outfit with a small cross body bag and transition your outfit from day to night. Oh, don't forget! The most important part is to protect your skin against the harmful UV rays with EVE LOM  Daily Protection + SPF50. Last but not the least, I know we all want to have the perfect looking legs but half the time we get bruises and scars from our day to day routine and knowing the amount of time it takes for it to fully heal sometimes leads to frustration. Now, say bye bye to bruises and scars and say hello perfect legs with THIS WORKS Perfect Legs Skin Miracle serum which contains Vitamin C & E to even out skin tone and Arnica which helps to fade bruises and enjoy the holidays.

Shop the post:


xo,