28.3.15

So Girly

DSC_1885

DSC_1878

DSC_1921

DSC_1872

DSC_1858

Today is different. We tried shooting during the golden hour (17:00) to try and learn how to take better pictures against the sun. There are still hits and miss but I am definitely happy by how the shoot went, it was certainly a productive shoot and today I decided to include my face in some pictures. I don't normally include my face when shooting my outfit of the day but I thought it makes sense if I start showing my face because half the time I get asked if that was me in the picture. Anyway, how are you spending your Easter week? Me, Maybe we are going to Sierra Nevada to spend a day in the snow for a change. It's been a while since we went there no skiing involved though .

Shop the post:


SISTER JANE SHIRT & PINAFORE COMBINATION DRES, ASOS POINTED HEELS, ANN TAYLOR MINI PEBBLED SIGNATURE BAG

xo,